From The Kitchn
- 4 pints strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced into quarters
- 1 pint raspberries, washed and blotted dry
- 1-2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 small bunch baby arugula, sliced into thin ribbons
- Kosher salt
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh, drained ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
Toss the strawberries, raspberries, almonds, and sliced arugula with a pinch of kosher salt and the zest of 1 lemon.
For the dressing:
In a separate bowl, mix the lemon juice and remaining lemon zest with the ricotta, sugar, and nutmeg. Taste and sweeten to taste, if necessary.
Serve the salad with the dressing on the side.