- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 bone-in, skinless chicken breast halves, halved crosswise
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 cup dry white wine, such as sauvignon blanc or pinot grigio
- 1 1/2 pounds mustard greens (about 2 bunches), stalks removed, leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, plus lemon wedges, for serving
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
In a 5-quart Dutch oven or large heavy pot, heavt 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Seson chicken with salt and pepper. Add half of chicken to pot and cook until browned on all sides, 6 to 8 minutes; transfer to a place. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
Add onion and garlic to pot (reduce heat if browning too quickly) and cook, stirring, until softened, 4 to 6 minutes. Add wine and chicken (along with any accumulated juices) to ot and bring to a boil. Cover pot; reduce heat to medium and cook 5 mintes.
Place greens on top of chicken; season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until chicken is opaque throughout and greens are wilted, 3 to 5 minutes more. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and olives. Serve greens and chicken drizzled with pan juices with lemon wedges on the side.